Thursday, August 23, 2007

Latin Vulgate, Gospel of John Prologue - 5.9

These are some old recordings and are of fairly low quality. However, I've found listening to them (mostly in my car) enormously useful, so I'm making them available. I have a better mic and setup now and may re-record these before long.

My suggestion is that you listen to them in your car. Over and over again. Study the passages before and after, as you notice new things. Almost every time I get out of the car, I've learned something new!

There are several files, so I'll just point you to the archive area.

Lastly, I've found some of the audio files are being converted poorly when I upload them to the archive (for example, they play back at faster than normal speed). If you're having similar problems, please let me know in the comboxes.

pax,
Scottus

No comments: